So, there’s a lot to be happy about lately:
1) My li’l bro, TOBY, turned 6 today! I was able to skype them for about an hour over at the local coffee shop this afternoon. He got lots of cards, glue sticks, stickers, rice krispee treats, and a bright red bike. They’re heading over to a local park and then eat a special, birthday dinner.
2) My parents are coming to the White Unto Harvest conference this October! Stoked. 🙂 Yay yay.
3) Marvin is coming TOMORROW. Wow. Our intern class will radically different … starting in just a few hours.
4) The Civil War tour starts in two days and we are going. Bags are getting packed, camera is charging … over-packing as usual.
5) Had my StandOut call with Mr. Dewing yesterday … lots of good discussion there.
So yup, happy days are happening.
Some random pictures from the past week/month/etc. be found below:
after his frisbee team lost.